Pelle USA is a California based company that manufactures high quality leather journals and notebooks for travelers, writers, artists, photographers, or creative people at an affordable price. We hand-pick and hand-cut the finest oil-tanned leather hides from the USA including our linen paper notebooks. We also manufacture our own packaging in California.
- Our leathers are hand-picked and hand-cut (triple cut process: by hand, then by a machete cutter, and then by a die cutter).
- After the triple cutting process, each leather journal cover is individually debossed with our company logo and website (front & back).
- Next, we edge coat all leather sides by hand with an acrylic dye (brown journals only).
Packaging Box Process:
- We custom cut and score all packaging boxes from the finest linen paper in the USA (80lb weight).
- Next, we individually deboss each box by hand with our company name and website.
- Before assembly, we individually hand select and hand pick the best leather cover to make our journals (quality control).
- Next, we hand string all "approved" journal covers with a 1/16" elastic cord (made in the USA) in each journal with brass metal crimp (also made in the USA).
- We also include a book marker attached by a round metal crimp.
- Then we include and "loop" one (1) Pelle plain notebook inside the leather journal.
- The "assembled" journal is then placed in a cotton travel sack (with drawstrings).
- Next, we package the leather journal sack in a linen package box which is wrapped by an elastic cord.
- Then each journal box is enclosed in a resealable poly bag along with its appropriate stickers and waiting to be shipped to you.
All of our journal and notebook products are 100% handmade in the California, USA.
We value and take all customer feedback very seriously. Please let us know what you think.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
P.O. Box 51055
Pasadena, CA 91115
Customer Service: [email protected]
Place order by email: [email protected]
Dealer Inquiry: [email protected]